The tracker may not work for a variety of reasons.
1) The problem is on the side of the mobile operator (SIM card).
2) Lack of balance on the SIM card.
3) Traffic limit.
4) The device is in a shielded room and therefore there is no communication.
5) Incorrect or lost tracker settings (for example, the tracker has gone into sleep mode or is configured to send messages infrequently).
6) The tracker does not have enough charge and it stores data in a black box until it is connected to a power source.
In this situation, we recommend:
1. Check the traffic limit and the balance of the SIM card used in the tracker. It happens that there is money on the SIM card, for example, but the entire traffic limit has already been used up.
2. Check your tracker settings and message frequency. Sometimes the tracker goes into sleep mode and, accordingly, does not send data about the tracker's location.
3. Check the correct installation of the tracker. Perhaps it is installed in a place (in a shielded box) that does not allow it to see the satellites well.
4. Make sure that the tracker is not located in a shielded area (covered parking, tunnel, building, etc.), which also makes it difficult for the tracker to receive coordinates from the satellite.
Why GPS trackers may not work