A geofence is an area on the map used mainly for creating notifications which trigger when a unit is inside this area or has left it.
On the Geofences tab (1) you can see a list of created geofences and also go to create a new geofence (2).
On the card of each geofence you can see:
- icon (3) with the image of the geofence type;
- name and description (4) of the geofence, if it was indicated;
You can click on the description of the geofence to open it in an expanded view.
- button to turn on / off the display of the geofence on the map (5);
- button to open the geofence settings (6), to change or delete it;
- geofence data (7) such as its perimeter and area.