Сars, motorbikes, pets, etc. which have a GPS device for tracking their movement (tracker) can be units. The device transmits data about the location, movement direction, speed, etc. Besides, you can use a special application installed on your smartphone as a tracker.
Each created unit has a unit card with its name and icon (1).
In the unit card you can find:
1. Unit's current status (2): you can get more info if you click on it;
2. Unit Menu (3): to access to the Track, Events, Trips, Location, Tools, Settings;
3. Buttons for quick access:
You turn on "Security Mode" when you leave the car and turn it off when you return. When "Security Mode" is on, you will receive a notification if your unit has moved approximately 100 meters from the last known location when you you turned on "Security Mode".
4. Unit's current address (10);
5. Unit's moving status (trip or parking) (11);
6. Unit's telemetry data (12);
On the unit card, you can display some parameters that your device sends. They can be selected in the Unit menu - Settings - View. Also here you can select and sort buttons for quick access.