Please, use the next IP/port in order to connect this device to our GPS tracking system
To make the platform identify data from your device please put the next information in the appropriate fields while creating an unit in the system:
|Phone number:||Phone number of device's SIM card in the international format, starting from '+'|
In order to configure the object, you have to follow these steps by sending SMS commands to the tracker:
- "begin123456" - resets all controller's settings, password 123456 is set by default
- make a call to the controller, which should wait untill two beeps, break the call and send SMS with it's coordinates
- "apn123456 mts" - sets the required apn for gprs configuration
- "apnuser123456 mts" - sets the user for gprs configuration
- "apnpasswd123456 mts" - sets the password for gprs configuration. For new equipment versions user and password are set with one command "admin123456 mts mts"
- "GPRS123456" - we're setting GPRS mode
- "adminip123456 <IP> 20462" - sets the server's address for packages sending, <IP> replace for IP of monitoring system
- "t030s***n123456" - sets the interval of messages sending to 30 seconds. For new equipment versions this command can have the following format "fix030s***n123456"
You can also download an example of object configuration file for Xexun TK103-2 to be used in Wialon GPS tracking software. When creating an object, import this configuration file by selecting "Import from File" option. This way you will create a pre-configured object with some sensors. Do not forget to specify the unique Id of Your device.