Vehicle controller Xexun TK103-2. Manufactor -
In configuration software or file of Xexun TK103-2 tracker use following settings to connect it to free GPS tracking system GPS-Trace Orange:
|Server phone number:||+447624804309|
In order GPS-Trace Orange free GPS tracking service to correctly identify incoming data from Xexun TK103-2 tracker in the settings use following parameters:
|Unique ID:||IMEI (15 digits)|
|Phone number:||Phone number of device's SIM card in the international format, starting from '+'|
In order to configure the object, you have to follow these steps by sending SMS commands to the tracker:
- "begin123456" - resets all controller's settings, password 123456 is set by default
- make a call to the controller, which should wait untill two beeps, break the call and send SMS with it's coordinates
- "apn123456 mts" - sets the required apn for gprs configuration
- "apnuser123456 mts" - sets the user for gprs configuration
- "apnpasswd123456 mts" - sets the password for gprs configuration. For new equipment versions user and password are set with one command "admin123456 mts mts"
- "GPRS123456" - we're setting GPRS mode
- "adminip123456 <IP> 20462" - sets the server's address for packages sending, <IP> replace for IP of monitoring system
- "t030s***n123456" - sets the interval of messages sending to 30 seconds. For new equipment versions this command can have the following format "fix030s***n123456"